FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHERE CAN I FIND SNURK PRODUCT?
The SNURK collection for America is on the website and can be purchased online. If you prefer to touch and feel before you buy you can also check our STORE LOCATOR to see if there is a shop near you that already sells SNURK.
2. WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING COSTS?
- $5 flat-rate shipping (3-5 business days)
- $20 flat-rate shipping (2-3 business days)
- $39 flat-rate shipping (standard overnight)
- $49 flat-rate shipping (Hawaii & Alaska)
3. IS IT SAFE TO WASH SNURK PRODUCTS?
We use silk screen printing and would recommend that you turn the products inside out for best protection of the design. All our prints can be washed on warm and tumble dried on warm. The throw pillow cases love to be hung to dry. They are made from soft velour that just keeps it's softness better when you don't tumble dry them.
4. CAN I RETURN MY PURCHASE?
Yes. You have 30 days to return or exchange your purchase if you haven't used or washed it. We will give you your money back. Please make sure to contact us before you return your purchase so we can assist you as best as we can. firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE?
SNURK is a small independent label from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. To celebrate it's 10 year anniversary and success in Europe we have decided to start making SNURK in US sizes and distribute in America. Still designed in Amsterdam and made in Portugal. Our first US shipment arrives in April of 2017. New, hip fresh and a little cheeky. Lets make bedding fun!
6. IS IT NORMAL THAT KIDS START MAKING THEIR BEDS WITHOUT ME ASKING?
Yes don't worry SNURK bedding invites kids to make their bed in the morning. It's not to please you, it's to make sure their design looks good when they walk in again. If you notice any other changes in your child please tell us about it at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!